- All auditions must be submitted ONLINE at www.kansaschoral.com before 11:59pm on Friday, October 3, 2014. Please DO NOT mail CDs, as they will not be accepted.
- Student information will be completed as a part of the online submission process. Please DO NOT mail in the registration forms.
- Payment ($5 per student) should be postmarked to Treble Honor Choir Chair Christine Freeman by Friday, October 3, 2014.
- Auditions submitted to both the KCDA Statewide Treble Honor Choir and KMEA Middle Level Honor Choir will be disqualified.
Notes about the online submission process:
- Go to www.kansaschoral.com and click the Treble Honor Choir icon. From the Treble Honor Choir page, click "Submit a Treble Honor Choir Audition" to submit a student's audition track.
- All submitted tracks should be one of the following file types: .aac, .aif, .mp3, .m4a, .wav
- Audition tracks MUST BE NAMED in the following format: StudentFirstNameStudentLastNameSchool (ex: AmeliaSmithCentralMS)
- The student's name on the uploaded track and the student's information on the same page MUST MATCH. Auditions that do not match are subject to disqualification.
- After you submit the audition, a confirmation page will appear on your screen if the form and track have been accepted. This is the only confirmation you will receive, so please wait for it.
- Please DO NOT submit duplicate tracks for each student. Only the earliest submission will be accepted.
View information about the choir here: Treble Honor Choir
Audition specifics here: Audition Guidelines
Submit a track by clicking here: KCDA Treble Honor Choir Audition Submission
Help yourself - complete details on how to submit an audition track: HERE
We hope you find this process user friendly, but if you should have any problems, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Hope that your Monday is off to a fantastic start!
Tiffani N. Thompson